How do I get Services?
For Developmental Training, Residential, and Home Based Services for people with developmental disabilities:
- You need to get on the PUNS waiting list right away. To do this contact Access Services of Northern Illinois. Access Services of Northern IL
- The Family Support Network has a lot of information available to help you. Family Support Network
- Here is the State of Illinois page on the PUNS. State of IL PUNS Page
For people with any disability at all who want help getting a job:
- Call Streator Unlimited and ask for the SUCCESS Program at (815)-673-5574
- Come to our offices at 305 N. Sterling st. and fill out application for services