There are a number of ways you can help:
- Register your Kroger card here.
- Make a monetary donation here. They don’t take out any processing fees!
- Use the charity program when you sell on Ebay: http://www.pages.ebay.com/help/sell/nonprofit.html to donate all or part of your sale to Streator Unlimited.
- Businesses/Employers: Call us when you have job openings. There are many reasons to hire people with disabilities: to gain motivated and dependable employees, fill hard-to-fill positions, support the local economy, and generate good will. Some employers also qualify for tax incentives by employing people with disabilities.
- Make an “in Kind” donation. Streator Unlimited accepts donations on behalf of people served. Particularly sought are activity and craft supplies, new toiletries, food and drink donations.
- Volunteer. Do you have a talent or skill to share with our consumers? Would you like to help out with a fundraiser.
- Support and attend local fundraisers.
- “Like” us on Facebook.
- Come for a tour and get others to as well. It never fails that people are surprised when they see all the things we do. The people know us the better.
- If you’re an eligible Thrivent Financial member and have Choice Dollars® available to direct, please keep us in mind. For more info or to direct Choice Dollars, call 800-847-4836 and say “Thrivent Choice.” Or click here.
- Contributions directed to Streator Unlimited, Incorporated are used to support day-to-day operations. Donations may also be restricted to a specific program or service. Visit our Facebook page SU Facebook and click on the Donate Button at the top or use this page (both have zero credit card or processing fees).. Donations may also be mailed to:
Streator Unlimited, Inc. PO Box 706 Streator, IL 61364